- Gaining Ground webinar series - The goal of Gaining Ground is to equip agriculture educators with knowledge from national experts that support Urban Food Systems enterprises in the region. Participants will learn technical and systems-level information for successful Urban Food Systems practices through the series.
Farmers Market Webinar Series (Summer 2012)
- Farmers Market Displays That Really Sell - Market Customers Eat With Their Eyes*; featuring Katherine Kelly, Cultivate Kansas City
- Post Harvest Handling of Fruits and Vegetables - Keeping it Fresh*; featuring Chris Blanchard, Rock Spring Farm/Flying Rutabaga Works
- Direct Marketing 101: Farmers Markets and Other Venues*; featuring David Coltrain, River Valley Extension District
- Risk Management for Farmers Markets: Hazard Reduction, Insurance, Liability and all that fun stuff; featuring Deb Connors, Market Master, City Market, Kansas City, MO
*Click on the title to access the webinar recording.
Fuller Field School Videos from 2018
Soil Is Life
- Soil is Life - Walter Jehne
- Nutritional Integrity and Preventative Health - Walter Jehne
- Natural Systems - Judith D. Schwartz
- Working with Human Systems - Judith D. Schwartz
- Soil is Life - Gail Fuller
- Diversity: The Key to Soil Life - Gail Fuller
Fuller Field School Videos from 2017
Whole Life. Think. Manage. Live. Whole.
- Personal Knowledge vs. Informational Knowledge - Ray Archuleta
- Understanding Context - Ray Archuleta
- Soil Health Demonstrations - Ray Archuleta
- Growing Healthy Communities - Gail Fuller
- Factors that Increase Profitability and Stability of Grazing Programs - Walt Davis
- Biodiversity: Friend or Foe of Agriculture? - Walt Davis
- The Impact of GMOs & Glyphosate on Animal, Environmental, and Human Health - Dr. Don Huber
- Understanding GMOs and Glyphosate: Flawed Science, Failed Promises - Dr. Don Huber
Fuller Field School Videos from 2016
Building Healthy Communities
- Building Healthy Communities - Gail Fuller
- Profitable Regenerative Agriculture - Colin Seis
- Pasture Cropping - Colin Seis
- Soil Health and Public Health, Part 1 - Didi Perhouse
- Soil Health and Public Health, Part 2 - Didi Perhouse
- Soil Health - Dr. Kristine Nichols
- Regenerative Organic Agriculture - Dr. Kristine Nichols
- SARE Learning Center
- Publications include free bulletins and user-friendly handbooks.
- Kansas Agritourism
- Resources for agritourism operators from the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism.
- Kansas Agriculture Mediation Service
- Problem-solving and dispute resolution service for farmers
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
- ATTRA is the National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service. Hundreds of publications on a full range of sustainable agriculture topics.